MY DREAM SPEECH
I have a dream today because tomorrow is never promised.
I have a dream to become an animator. Traveling around the world making moving art. Telling stories but not any stories, African stories that a black child resonate with....Giving them a sense of reality, encouragement to their dreams, showing them everything is possible.
Empowering their minds, not to change their narrative, but to allow myself to see my audience's perspective of life. To pick their brains through my work, about how the world is to my imagination, also that dreams come true.
I have a dream not to just see myself as animator only, I want to allow myself to venture into different streams of artistry, be an entrepreneur, a living icon, an inspiration to my community and other place. To work and collaborate with companies like Trigger Fish, Chocolate Tribe, Mind Eye Creative.
A representation of what success look like, a muse to my own work. Inspire myself to develop in every expects of life, mentally, physically and emotionally. Be a better vision of myself, than I was 10 years ago. Push myself to be the best I can be than I was yesterday. To live in the moment but still paving the way for tomorrow. I have a dream today, because today is all I have.
Comments
Post a Comment